ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar)
The ACV, is known as an ingredient for cooking, however if you've read some articles in here, you'll frequently see ACV as an ingredient for healing a lot of skin problems to even internal ones. The ACV can improve the blood flow as well as cleanse the body. All you need to do is to:
- Before you sleep, take the ACV and apply a minimal amount onto the affected skin.
- Massage gently whilst using circular motions.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Repeat when you wake up in the morning and at night time.
- Do this for a few months and see the results!
Also, you can mix one part of water to two parts of ACV in a glass then drink twice daily for a month.
Garlic is an excellent herb used in reducing inflammation, along with other symptoms of varicose veins. Garlic can also enhance the blood circulation and remove the toxins in your body which have been accumulated in the blood vessels. All you need to do is to:
- Get 6 cloves of Garlic and a glass jar.
- You will also need 3 oranges (peeled) and olive oil.
- Slice the garlic in to thin pieces and place them in the jar.
- Extract the juice from the orange and add it to the jar.
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and let it sit untouched for 12 hours.
- Shake the jar to mix the ingredients well.
- Take a few drops of the solution and massage it on the veins through circular motion.
- Wrap the affected area with a cotton cloth for the rest of the night.
- Do this for 15 minutes everyday for 2 months or more.