Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Here are the Signs and Symptoms to Find Out if You're Infertile (Baog)! Must See!

     According to medical research and studies, 90% of the couples who easily attain pregnancy in their first year of engaging themselves in unprotected love making are successful, given that the couple are of the opposite gender and are both fertile. While the remaining 10% might need some help with science or are just taking longer than usual.


     The signs of being infertile doesn't really show easily which makes it harder for a couple to know if one of them is infertile or not. There are those whose fortunate enough to get diagnosed early, however there are those who has been suffering from the symptoms already but they have no idea that they're going to be infertile or they're already infertile.

Below are the signs and symptoms of infertility that most men/women needs to watch out for!

1. Irregular Menstrual Cycle

     The irregularity in a woman's menstrual cycle can be caused by different reasons such as stress, their lifestyle, their diet, exercise and even the intake of pills. Below are symptoms that you should watch out for!

  • Amenorrhea or the absence of Menstruation
  • Short Menstruation Cycle (Less than 21 days)
  • Long Menstrual Cycle (Takes over 35 days)
  • Heavy and Long Menstruation
  • Short Menstruation Cycle
  • Pale Menstruation
  • Painful Menstruation or Dysmenorrhea
  • Clotty and/or Dark Purple or Black Blood Flow
  • Mid-cycle Bleeding

2. Hormonal Imbalance

     Hormonal Imbalance can be caused by the sharp increase or the decrease of hormones in the body such as these hormones below!

  • Androgens such as DHEA or Testosterone
  • Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
  • Prolactin
  • Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
  • Estrogen
  • Progesterone
  • Thyroid Hormones

3. Old Age

     When women passes the age of 35 there's a higher percentage of experiencing a decrease in the fertility rate, and below are the causes!

  • PCOS
  • STDs
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Adenomyosis
  • Endometriosis
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Blocked Fallopian Tube
  • Recurrent Miscarriages
  • Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)

     As for men, infertility is easily detected through a sperm count which is conducted via a complete se.men analysis. The fertility of men depends on the production of testosterone and estrogen in their body, and some other factors can contribute to the male infertility such as having an unhealthy diet and improper lifestyle that consist of alcohol drinking and smoking.

     There are common characteristics within men as for their hormonal imbalance such as erectile dysfunction or low libido and the abnormal hair growth. The erectile dysfunction is the inability of a man to sustain his ere.ction during making love with their partner. This issue is better to be addressed directly to a trusted doctor.



Loading...