This private or alone time is very important in a relationship. It makes the bond stronger and the relationship stronger and trust will be built between couples.
According to Dr. Lulu Marquez, there are physical and psychological reason why this things happens.
1. Having a poor body image
2. Anxiety or Depression
3. Chronic Stress
6. Hormonal Imbalance
7. Lack of Sleep
8. Testosterone deficiency
9. Menopausal stage
10. Medicines side effect / Birth control pills
11. Sleeping with the kids in your room
According to healthline.com here are some of the natural remedies to increase the libido of couples.
1. A glass of wine before bedtime might help. Don't drink too much, the chances of reaching the climax will be little if both of you get drunk. Drink moderately.
2. Boost self confidence by complementing each other. The sex drive will be higher if you feel good about yourself.
3. If the guy is having erectile disfunction, use herbs as remedy. Basil's scent will help stimulate the senses and garlic helps to increase blood flow because of allicin.
4. Eating chocolates increases energy and lighten's up your mood. It increases your libido as well. Making you both inclined to lovemaking.
5. Banana, figs and avocados are natural aphrodisiacs. Try to consume this fruits as much as possible.
Lovemaking is an important moment for couples. Don't take it for granted.
Source : TNP