Monday, December 11, 2017

Man Obtain Serious Burns And Lost Teeth After Vape Pen Explodes In His Face




Think a vape pen is much reliable and safer than a regular cigarette? Well, think again! An event in Idaho reveals us the dangers and risks of using an electronic cigarette after Andrew Hall, a 30-year-old father, had encountered gruesome damages after his vape pen exploded in his face.





As a result, Hall sustained second-degree burns and lost 7 of his teeth. According to him, his electronic cigarette popped without a warning.

Andrew Hall, 30, has been vaping for about a year – and then something seriously bad happens!



In a report by the DailyDot, we learn that the blast “caused the device to shatter in Hall’s mouth.” This apparently happened in “knocking out a number of teeth and leaving burn marks on his cheek and neck.”


Fortunately, he was quickly hurried to the intensive care unit of a nearby hospital.



Hall later posted images, reporting his injuries to warn others about the dangers of vaping.

Meanwhile, some netizens showed doubt regarding Hall’s claims, questioning how a vape pen can cause so many injuries. Hall, on the other hand, responded to it by posting pictures of the charred e-cigarette along with his badly-damaged bathroom shrink.


Hall said in a post:

“I’ve been doing this for about a year now and assure you I did not do anything I wasn’t supposed to (battery was in the right, always had the shop put it together when I first bought it and add things and maintenance it the right way while taking their advice) but it exploded in my face.”

This guy will never vape again!


As of the moment, the details remain unclear about the cause of the explosion. Hall, however, believes it is probably because of the battery powering the device.


Hall also warned others:


“I Vape (I know, terrible and uncool) but I no longer do and I hope to possibly sway those that do to maybe reevaluate or find other methods of smoking.”


Loading...